Golf Fitness & Wellbeing - The Prohands PRO device is a great way to hand exercise for new season




Top golfers or golfers who wish to get more serious about their golf,  need their hands and forearms to be in good shape. The Gripmaster’s Prohands is a great golf hand exerciser, much better than squeezing a squash  ball or one of those uncomfortable two handled v-shaped devices.  The PRO model is the one I use because the unit has individual finger springs for working each finger as well as the muscles and ligaments in the hand and arm.


You can use this at any time, but I always keep my Prohands PRO within reach, and the best time for doing some exercises to build up my strength for the upcoming golf season is when I am a couch potato in front of the TV in an evening.


This can be purchased from http://prohandsmusicstore.com. from between $11.95 and $21.95 depending on what model you go for.


The Ed., GolfbloggerUK


View the original article here